Sparkling Honey Lemonade
The perfect summer lemonade with a twist!
Servings: 15 Servings
- 10 Lemons, juiced
- 1/4 Cup Honey, or to taste
- 1 oz. Liquor or hard alcohol I think Gin as well as any Coconut Liquor would be lovely in this recipe.
- 1 Sprig Mint, muddled
- 4 Cups Water
- Splash Sparkling Water
1) First, juice your lemons straight into a pitcher and discard peel.
2) Spray measuring cup with cooking spray before measuring out honey. Pour honey into a pitcher and mix to fully combine. We do not want any honey sticking to the bottom.
3) You would muddle your mint at this point if you chose to add mint to your lemonade. Pour in uncarbonated water into the pitcher as well. Prepare your glass by adding your choice of alcohol with ice. Pour lemonade into the glass and then top with seltzer and enjoy!